From: Dawson, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 01:45 pm
To: CF-Community
Subject: Rudeness at Lunch Part 2

When I got back to the university after lunch, I parked in the visitor
section in front of the main administration building.  When I pulled up,
a lady parked behind me.  She was on her phone while driving and
parking.  When I got out, she got out of her car, still on the phone.

When I was walking through the admin building, she made some very loud
comments directed at me (or so I thought), I stopped and turned around
to see what she wanted.  She just kept on talking on the phone and gave
me a funny look.  She had only been talking loudly to the person on the
phone.

Then, I get to the entrance of the building and I hold the door open for
her.  She is still on the phone and doesn't even bother to look up from
the floor to thank me or even smile.  There were no pauses in her
conversation.

What a rude bitch!

M!ke