By and large the folks here are remarkably nice. Coastal transplants that I
know constantly remark on this fact. I've come to almost take it for
granted.

When it comes to raising a family and making a living...who needs touristy
junk and trendy outlets? That's what vacations are for.

Oh, and Phelps is the effin' devil.