Ohh Mr. Bush knows the process well or should I say Carl Rove.  Nobody
does it better.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 12:28 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Medical Marijuana Poll

On 6/8/05, Ken Ketsdever wrote:
> It was simply  one instance of multiple people making similar claims.
> Let's see Sister-in-Law, White House, college friends...  Are they all
> liars?

And they all claimed Kitty lied, made it all up, every one of them.
Just like what happens everytime she writes a book. So only one liar
here.

> Why will the White House only claim GW has been clean for the past 25
> years.  Isn't he in his 50's?

Asked whether he would ever answer the question, the Texas governor
replied, "It's not the only rumor. The minute you answer one question
they float another rumor. I know how the game works, I saw it first
hand and I ain't playing," he said adding that the political "process
ought to be cleaned up."