You export them as .tiff files, and they'll color break, but you ca't really 
upsize the resolution as far a s I know.

sas

Scott A. Stewart, 
Web Application Developer
 
Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 995-1737
Fax: (703) 834-5527


-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Carlisle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 10:49 am
To: CF-Community
Subject: Images for Print
Importance: Low

I made some photoshop images and exported full size jpegs for use on the 
web.  They're "web sized" (800px wide)  A client wants the same images, 
only higher resolution for print and video.  It seems like the "you 
can't make more from less" rule applies to this situation - that I would 
have to make a new higher resolution image for use in print.

However, I half remember that there was a way of rendering photoshop 
image exports at higher resolution (or at least, faking it).  Anyone 
have experience with that?

Eric




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Get the mailserver that powers this list at 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=17

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160497
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to