I had to dig this one up.  It is SOOO Cheesy that I never even knew its name.
But I just had to watch it any time I ran across it on HBO. This is what I call
a cheesy movie!

*** Hawk the Slayer ***

<quote src=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080846/usercomments author="Rob Taylor">
Oh! Oh! Oh my God it's bad! It's soooooo bad. So bad that it is fantastic. Just
everything about it is wrong, wrong, wrong. So wrong, in fact, that it comes
out right.
</quote>

Taylor's review sums up my memories on the movie rather well.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.