Shawshank Redemption... (SPOILER BELOW!)
If you haven't seen it, stop here and go see it! :-)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Shawshank was one of the finest movies I've ever seen.  The flashback 
account of Andy's escape from shawshank prison was incredible.  It's a 
true jaw-dropping experience. 

Eric

G wrote:

>Defining screen moments:
>
>- "Stella!" scene from Streetcar. Beneath that tough guy act, Stanley's just 
>a little puppy.
>- Little Jason comes out of the lake at the end of Friday the 13th. There's 
>just nothing scarier than children.
>- "Luke, I am your father"....the greatest screen twist of all time.
>- I still get chills when we see the first brachiosaurus in the original 
>Jurassic Park (thanks in no small part to John Williams). It's become 
>commonplace now, but in 1993, that affect was draw-dropping.
>
>And the greatest, most emotional scene in all of cinematic history? Easy:
>
>ET to Eliot before boarding the ship home: 
>"I'll....beeeee....riiiiiiiiight........heeeeeere"
>
>Blubberin just thinking about it...
>  
>



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160723
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to