Jason, I can speak up for the guy running it. He really knows what he
is doing - and I think you should feel safe.

On 6/14/05, Jason Lemahieu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So I just signed up for MiniMax (http://www.minimaxconference.com/), and wow, 
> that was shaky.
> 
> First of all, Wisconsin appeared before West Virginia in the drop-down list - 
> which foiled my plan where I hit 'w' 3 times to get to my state.
> 
> Then the text started shifting up and left as I went through the confirmation 
> and final submission pages, with the text being totally unreadable by the 
> last page as it was laid completely over the baseball and bat.
> 
> 
> Really makes me want to go to their conference on web development :/
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160766
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to