Are you saying you cannot reasonably assume that Michael Jackson is a child
molestor until either:

1) He is convicted in a court of law or
2) You have a front row seat at an MJ Child Molestation Festival ???

I'm NOT endorsing trial by media, i'm not endorsing a trial at ALL. I am
endorsing the formation of a personal opinion, based on the facts (its not a
rumor that he slept with kids or looked at porn or has been accused on
numerous occasions etc etc), and taking those facts to their logical
conclusion.

Oh, and in a case like this, truth is ALWAYS who's side you listen too. When
the sides are telling two completely different stories and no third party
source of the truth is available, it all comes down to who you believe.