> Sam wrote:
> I don't think you're following along :)

I'm following, I was just commenting on the use of "we're" in your
reply as if you have anything to do with Mr. Bush or his allies.  If
you think you do then Mr. Bush simply duped you into voting for him.

It's kind of like a robbery victim saying, "Well, when we robbed my house ..."

Put another way, those that weren't duped wouldn't say "we're" they'd
say "Mr. Bush won ..."

> This in no way implies I'm an elected Republican, just that I help
> appoint a few, or denied a few Democrats :)

But look at it from my perspective: there's little difference between
the parties!  These days they both will take ridiculous amounts of
money from you.  The only slight difference is how they will spend it.
 Neo-cons favor pork while the Democrats seem to favor gov't programs.
 Either way, however, you won't have your money.

I guess what continues to amaze me are the folks that are laughing
while their pockets are being picked.