Why is it tacky and tasteless? If you have 100 little flags all over, that's
one thing, but a single, simple, small display of the American flag on a
button or a bumper sticker...what's tasteless about that? How it is
displayed or worn can affect it of course...but in and of itself, I don't
see any problem with it.