Hey, 100k after taxes could still get you started on a house and a car and a
few other things around here.

So you get 66k. In the counties surrounding Lexington you could but a
1200sqft home on a half acre for about that, maybe a little more.

Of course also, to me 100 Grand is money, I would have never considered it
to be a candy bar.