You could write a batch file that launches them in order, but load times
might mess up their order on your tool bar.

I just have a specific order for my apps on my quick launch.  Just so I know
how to get to it quick.

Ok here's a stupid thunderbird question.  If I have more than one account
set up, how can I get it to automatically download mail in the second or
third account.  All it does is see if I have any, I have to hit get mail to
actually download it.

ttyl

Tim