Actually I think it's National Park Service and Bureau of Land
Management land. Which would make it sort of grey area, as they often
lease their land to ranchers and the like. But no, it's not directly
applicable from this ruling... but considering that a call for a
building moratorium on that side of town is already being called
irresponsible I don't see it as too much of a stretch. Developers
good. Open space bad. Any questions?

By the way, they're already building a limited-access freeway through
it, and tribal rights be damned.

Dana