>> For anyone that's seen the latest Zogby poll I found 3
>> things really interesting:
>>
>> 1.) 25% of Republicans said they'd impeach Bush for
>> lying about the reason for war.  That's a lot!  It
>> was 43% overall which is also a lot.  If the Dems
>> win big we could have back-to-back impeachments!

> We tried to make lying an impeachable offense with
> Clinton.....it aint.

Doesn't that depend on the offense? I remember hearing that Clinton
was impeached... that the subsequent removal from office was never
carried out after they impeached him. I never really paid much
attention to it honestly -- the whole time it was happening I just
wished people would shut up about it and get back to minding their own
business or if not their own at least the business of someone they
knew.

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with