From: loathe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:09 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: speaking of

Tell me I don't know what I am talking about Sam!!  Tell me about losing
people, for what?  In non-armored humvees.  Tell me why that largest air
base in Afghanistan doesn't have a counter battery radar to respond to
indirect fire, after you look up what that means.

What about Indonesia?  What about the Philippines?  What about the
Sudan,
Afghanistan, Saudi, Egypt, Yemen?  Are we going to invade everyone?

Tim
B co 3-116th Infantry

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.