> Na.... Rove is more like General Greivous. Cheney is the Chancellor who
> you don't know is the Sith Lord, and Bush is... Darth Idiot.

 I can see the Cheney/Chancellor thing, but then, nobody has _ever_ mistaken
Cheney for a champion of democracy...
 I refer to Rove as Vader because of his uncanny ability to use the force
for evil. A mere wave of his hand has the press chasing phantoms and
believing the lies as gospel (Swiftboats anyone? McCain a turncoat/traitor
for breaking under torture?).
 I disagree with the Greivous/Rove pairing simply because he is too adept at
using the force...perhaps Grievous/Rumsfeld?
 Bush is a Dark Lord, no doubt about it and his mastery of the Dark side of
the Force is surpassed only by his apprentice, Vader/Rove.
 Think about it. Rove simply has to suggest that he, "finds your lack of
faith...disturbing." All it takes from him to shut up a nosy reporter,
scared to lose "access." Rove's power is seemingly limitless...

  --
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher