We just went through the pet thing here too.  We voted in favor of
giving pets away.  If you ask me, any outlet that unwanted pets can be
"rescued" should be used.  There are too many neglected animals in this
world.  If the local crazy cat lady can get rid of a few cats so that
they don't end up dead or suffering, so be it.

Most ppl moderate each other on this one, too.  "Only to a good home" is
a common post for pet giveaways.

Guess I don't understand the reasons why they shouldn't be allowed to be
freecycled.