From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:18 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Here's a depressing little article

That's what we did - although in our case it was because child care
ended
costing more than my wife made.

Still - I make more than twice what my father ever did in his life and
I'm
not close to affording ANY house in the Boston area much less and
"affluent
one".

My father was able to buy two homes with his earnings in the Buffalo and
then upstate NY regions.

I just feel royally screwed whenever I ponder home ownership.  ;^)

Jim Davis