All that racial hostility? I haven't noticd that in Cincy at all. If
anything I have seen more interracial marraiges/relationships here
than anywhere I have been. Now downtown inner city might be slightly
different, but most hostility there is more gang realted than race
related. My biggest gripe is the highways around here are horrid only
made worse by the lack of usefull secondary roads. I can either be
stuck in bumper to bumper traffic or drive down a croweded 2 land road
with stoplights every 1 mile, only to watch a green light fade away
while I am stuck behing the metro in the right lane and the poor
driver waiting to turn left right next to the metro in the left lane
(yes this has heppend to me on more than one occassion). I can;t
remeber the author but someone said once I want to be in Cincinnati
when the end of the workd comes b/c it is always 10 years behind, I
have to agree. THats my biggest complaint about living in Cincinnati.

Adam H