> From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Because they are the ones that make the software that we
> deploy to our customers.  The session is invalid bug is a
> pretty damn important bug if you ask me.  I've wrestled with
> it in some of my own apps.  Anyway, "publicly?"  I don't
> consider cf-community public, but I do realize that
> Macromedia emps frequent the list and might be interested in
> seeing this.
>
> For the record, I was able to open the site in IE, my guess
> is that I didn't have any preset cookies in that browser, but
> even after that, I could repeat the same error in Firefox
> several times.

cf-community is public since the things posted in here show up in search
engine results without the need to be authenticated within the HOF site...
hence public.

I couldn't reproduce the error in IE nor FF. I just found your approach to
notifying the MM emps lacking a little tact... that's all. Whatever..