From: Paul Ihrig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:28 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: so you work with rednecks?

im sitting here in my o so loveley pod.
and i hear the x-army guy in the next pod over, how we should send a
terrorist group "over-there" to bomb "there" soft-targets.

i just yell out, "that's ass-agign"

shit like this pisses me off
how easy we are to hate any thing that is oppossed to us.

how we cant see that there are specific events that lead into every
situation.

forgive, or ignore is unthinkable.
lets all get our hoods pressed, its going to be a long 20 years...

man, i do hate this shit.