From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:37 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: SQL Question

i guess its a dumb question but... you dont/cant know that value
prior to the query running?

im not sure ive EVER seen a select statement
comingling with an insert statement in one operation.

tw

On 7/7/05, Loathe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Oh,
>
> It's SQL Server 2000 btw.

value="#client.candidate_id#"
> cfsqltype="CF_SQL_NUMERIC">,
>                                         <cfqueryparam value="#skill_id#"
cfsqltype="CF_SQL_NUMERIC">,
>                                         <cfqueryparam
value="#formData[i]#" cfsqltype="CF_SQL_NUMERIC">,
>                                         select skillType_id from
computerSkills_lookup where skill_id =