Eesh. That sounds awful - sick for 6 months? Blech.

Actually, when I was in high school, the doctors posited that I walked
around with mono for several months before the morning I woke up and
couldn't turn my head because everything in my neck was so swollen.
You'd think we'd be smarter about noticing when we feel like shit,
wouldn't you?