Do yourself a favor, and pick up God of War this afternoon. From the sex
minigames to the megabosses, this game is all about absolute visceral
entertainment. The production values are through the roof, the controls are
spot-on, and the graphics are some of the best you'll find on the PS2. But
if you don't think you'll giggle like a school-girl, like I did, when you
catch your first glimpse of a 3-mile high god tossing Epcot-sized fireballs
at the burning city of Athens, then you might stick to Katamari. I'm eagerly
looking forward to another thorough review from Jim, but I wouldn't wait on
it if I were you...

Tyler