I spent 7 years living in Moorestown as a kid, and it is, indeed, a very
nice place to live.  Tree-lined is an appropriate description - my
neighborhood was absolutely engorged with oaks and pines.  I had a
newspaper route and a treehouse and plenty of kids my age all over the
place.  Once we're ready to uproot from KC again, I'll consider going
back there again - it's a terrific town.

"...Reputation for not flaunting its wealth" - sure, if you consider the
fact that most of the Ferraris are garaged during the day, I suppose
that's right.  And it's funny that Donovan McNabb lives there.  Back in
my day, Randall Cunningham lived there - even coached Pop Warner
football.  I ran into him and Buddy Ryan at a Wawa up the street from my
house.  Of course, I think everyone in Moorestown from back then has a
story about running into Buddy Ryan buying hoagies.

- Jim