..they shot digital...The memory card was empty when he went to get the
images off it...Joy and I have done some weddings ourselves, video not
photos, and how you could loose this stuff is eyond me. As to whomever
mentioned paying big bucks for guy then having his assistant show
up...We got a simular situation where we were paying for a particualr
person to shoot the wedding instead her husband and son showed up
instead. The guy was awesome with inanimate objects but with human
subjects,,,he left a bit to be desired for me. We got it cheap either
way though...but its up to us to print and color correct. He just took
the pictures and gave them to us on a CD....

Adam H