Friends...

There's just so much misery and strife going on everywhere right now, I
thought I would bake the entire Community list a fresh hot batch of Cinnamon
Banana Nut Muffins, served with honey butter.

I'm just turning them onto the cooling rack now, so wait a couple of minutes
before you take one so you don't hurt your fingers.  And there's plenty, so
take two if you're hungry.

We're out training all day today, so let me know how you like them and I'll
get back later tonight.

Love and peace, everyone, and have a wonderful day! :)

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   770-446-8866