Um lets see, you have the name of Wilson, you know where he lives. In
less than five minutes you can get Valerie Plame's name. Its just
footwork.

So lets see, Rove knew the couple, knew whom she worked for, may have
even know her cover (yes she did work in the area for a CIA cover
firm), and Rove even attended the same church as they did. If it does
come out that he did leak the information, then from what I understand
of the law, he's still guilty.