I agree, though perhaps this is true only amongst geeks. I recently
saw a little girl who lives up the street taunting her older brother
and calling him a geek. I told this little girl, who sometimes plays
with my daughter, that at my house "geek" is a compliment. But what
does it mean then, she asked, confused.

My answer: you can do math and the people talking to you can't. There
are probably better answers...

Dana