From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 11:26 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Terrorism in Japan after WW2? WAS: Re: Let's just bomb Mecca

Forgive me for forking the subject - I'm just curious - was there any
terrorism in Japan after the war ended?

-r

On 7/18/05, SStewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think one of the major places we've failed in Iraq is showing the
average Abdul on the street in Baghdad that his life could be better
after Saddam. Instead of the big ticket items (electrical plants and oil
refineries) we should be making sure that each and every Iraqi household
has basic services, (water, electricity, phones, etc.)