In other news, Bush further declared his position, "I'll fire anyone
in my administration that has been convicted of committing a crime and
could fit in the space below the stereo and on this side of the
bicentennial glasses. Anything between the ashtrays and the thimble.
Anything in this three inches right in here in this area. That
includes the Chiclets, but not the erasers."