From: John Dowdell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 3:12 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Studies: Most foreign fighters didn't wage terror before
Iraq war

Ken Ketsdever wrote:
> Ok, You got me. I didn't actually count how many times I've called
Bush
> an idiot. Upon further review and an actual count it turns out I have
> only called Bush an Idiot 987 times.  So in order to make my previous
> statement more accurate.  [deletia]

Good boy, you've got the A part of your assertion correct now, but are
still ridiculously offbase with your B part. You're fed hate through the

airwaves I know, but resist, question authority, think for yourself, you

can do it!

> Of course this is still not accurate according to his IQ, just his
> actions in regards to the Iraq War.

That was just a battle. We've got to find some way to include those
people who categorize and demonize groups of people, whether "the jews",

"the heathens" or (prepare yourself) "the republicans" -- that's the
real war. The Iraq campaign was just part of this self-defense,
auto-immune effort.

JD

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.