you had to go there :) 
 Dana

 On 7/20/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
> 
> I am Phalus of Borg.
> Resistance is useless.
> You will be penetrated.
> 
> > hehe. Funny that the last email I read from the list
> > contained the words
> > "run away screaming." And tennis elbow too, come to think
> > of it. Hmm.
> > ::stepping *away* from the topic::
> > Dana
> 
> > On 7/20/05, Ben Doom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Oops. She's got ya there. *shudder* At least it wasn't a
> >> comment about
> >> Borg attachments....
> >>
> >> --Ben
> >>
> >> Dana wrote:
> >> > lol, Isaac, there is nothing I would find surprising
> >> > about your
> >> sexuality at
> >> > this point.
> >> > ::hug::
> >> > Dana
> >> >
> >> > On 7/20/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> >
> >> >>Heh... I see you missed (or ignored) the sarcasm. :)
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >>>really? I find her a a bit annoying, too
> >> >>>self-consciously Katherine Hepburn. But
> >> >>>what do I know :) My vote for sexiest
> >> >>>Trek female goes to 7 of 9...
> >> >>>Dana
> >> >>
> >> >>>On 7/19/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> >>>
> >> >>>>Of course, neither of them hold a candle to the
> >> >>>>smoker's-voiced
> >> >>>>millitant school-marm type they installed as the
> >> >>>>Captain
> >> >>>>for Voyager.
> >> >>>>Wrinkled, 40 and bitter... sex-EEEE!
> 
> 
> s. isaac dealey 954.522.6080
> new epoch : isn't it time for a change?
> 
> add features without fixtures with
> the onTap open source framework
> 
> http://www.fusiontap.com
> http://coldfusion.sys-con.com/author/4806Dealey.htm
> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:165680
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to