well, personally I find a $300 fine disproportionate also, but the fact that 
this is a child, well, good thing it wasn't mine, is what I say. 
 Still, getting back to the judge though, if this was the law, does the fact 
that the law is stupid make a difference? It's probably not an unreasonable 
search to to go through someone's backpack when they're being arrested.... 
much as I hate to admit it. Something in me wants to dislike the man, but I 
am not sure this is the case to do it over. 

Dana
 On 7/20/05, Nick McClure <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
> 
> Sounds like the lawmakers were the ones lacking, but I haven't been able
> to find an actual article on the deal, just blurbs from blogs.
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 4:27 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Re: Roberts quotes on abortion
> 
> parents are always responsible for the transgressions of their children.
> I
> haven't read the article yet but it definitely seems to me that somebody
> was
> way lacking in a sense of proportion.
> Dana
> 
> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:165687
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to