> When I was working up north on the DEW line, we'd have
> the occasional smartass do the same for the microwave
> radar transmitters. Once in a while it would trigger
> an alert. I used to have bad dreams about WWIII
> being started by hotdogs.

> larry

I couldn't help laughing when I heard the phrase "we blow our wad in X
minutes" during the film Miracle Mile. I'm too accustomed to hearing
that phrase as an inuendo, so of course, it brought to mind visions of
really BAD porn where nuclear missiles are presented as giant
phallusses which cover the earth in ... oh nevermind...

Of course, adding the hot-dog scenario to that story makes it even
more rediculous... if that's even possible. :)

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework