> Sam wrote:
> We already know what we need to. Wilson went public saying he proved
> the story was false while writing in his report the opposite.

Ah, nope.  Mr. Wilson, who claimed the evidence didn't support the
notion that Iraq  was attempting to obtain weapon grade material from
Niger, was right at least according to the CIA.  The British continue
to stick to the story.

The CIA claimed the words Mr. Bush used in his SotU were a mistake and
Mr. Tenet publicly apologized by reading from a document Rove and
Libbey wrote.

Either way Mr. Wilson is a red herring - is the administration saying
they're too stupid to get accurate intelligence without Mr. Wilson?
As to the Whitehouse leak, are they saying Mr. Wilson made them do it?

Both answers are "no" which makes Mr. Wilson irrelevant to the
Whitehouse treason.  Except as a childish motive.