Thanks.  I like to entire color scheme and find it soothing.

I do need to do something with the extra white space, but I am optomizing the
site for 800x600.  I did an informal survey of this company's customers and
found most use that screen resolution.

The Flash application will take up 50% of the real estate there, but I need to
add a better frame.  Perhaps another nested table...

I need to play with that and see what is most pleasing.

Just as an FYI, I have uploaded a new version of the home page and the Flash
application.  I am working on a frame for the Flash that will incorporate the
buttons and the logo better.  I will also make the text area and headline
larger.  Maybe I will also make the background darker and the text a different
color.  I don't know yet.

I have to say that this is quite a difference having to do the entire design
myself as opposed to just creating web applications and letting someone design
the UI.  It has been a learning experience.

Russel