Pros:
Cool colored case
Comes with everything they'd released at the time

Cons:
Smaller drive for the price of a larger iPod

If you already own some/all of U2's albums, especially on CD or
otherwise digital, I'd skip this one.  If you're a huge fan who doesn't
own any (wtf?) then it might be worth it.  Otherwise, all you're paying
for is cool factor.

--Ben