I got off of VPN, but it didn't help

Get this. As I said, Palpatine can access Sithlord with no problems.
But, I go to view workgroup computers, and it tells me:

Workgroup is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this
network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out
if you have access permissions.

The list of servers for this workgroup is not currently available

How can I use a machine in the workgroup but not be able to see the workgroup?