I'm not sure if liberal raving is the same as raving liberally.

I mean she has a tendency to not be conservative since these forums are
liberally sprinkled with her raving.  But is her liberal raving liberal?

By the same token I've seen many conservatives liberally raving when given
even half a chance.  I might even say that more conservatives rave liberally
than liberals.  But many liberals also rave liberally against conservatives.

I really wish that both liberals and conservatives would agree to rave less
liberally and be more conservative about it.  At the same time no
conservative or liberal should ever be too conservative in their raving.
After all our ability to rave liberally as a liberal or conservative or rave
conservatively as a conservative or liberal is one of the things that makes
this country great!

Jim Davis