> 2.) Mr. Clinton had excellent foreign policy.  While I can quibble
> about N. Korea, Mr. Bush has made zero progress in 6 years and you
> could easily argue he's went backwards.  By that standard Mr. Clinton
> is even if not better.

I liked Clinton, but how can you say any of his major foreign policies were
"excellent"? They seem like disasters to me.

- Serbian massacres while NATO conducts operations in the former republic
- Sunshine policy towards North Korea resulting in a false treaty behind
which NK worked toward nuclear capabilities without us knowing
- Lobbed a few cruise missiles into Afghanistan, missing Bin Laden by a few
minutes. Kinda like attacking a 4 alarm blaze with a water gun.
- Completely ignored terrorist preparations in Syria, Afghanistan, etc....

I'm not sure Bush is doing any better.......but Clinton "excellent" on
foreign policy? You really think so?