the one that was surprised to find out that planets rotate around the
sun and was reduced to hiding in a corner of his cell under a blanket.
The one who definitely seems to have planned to attack us and gave
some information on the topic, except that the people he named are
having some success with the defense that he was so mishandled that he
might have said anything.

That guy.

I read this after I was saying some people need to be locked up
indefinitely, and he would seem to be one of them. However. Teaching
him to bark like a dog so he can improve his social status? It's a
little sickening. And above all, possibly ineffective.

Dana