<quote>
Still have to gather the materials and any large order of fertilizer is
investigated leaving a need for bombs using less traceable materials.  </quote>

I wonder who defines "large?"  I remember a factoid, maybe false, about the
questioning of the store which sold the fertilizer that was used in Oklahoma
City bombing.  When asked about the quantity, the owner replied something like
"I noticed it was a rather small order, I figured the guy wanted it for a
garden."  Apparently the east coast based investigators did not realize they
where in an area where large farming and ranching operations regularly bought
fertilize by the multiple box car load.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.