Rush Limbaugh = Hypocrite...

I can listen to almost any other conservative commentator and while I may not
agree, I consider the source and give credence to differing opinions.

Rush Limbaugh is the worst kind of hypocrite. I'm referring to his belittling
of addicts while being one himself, and refusing to own up to it until he was
called out on it.

Rush has no repeat: NO credibility IMO.

sas

Scott A. Stewart,
Web Application Developer

Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 995-1737
Fax: (703) 834-5527

"Many thousands of years ago, a blue faced Pict stepped on a bloated sheep
carcass... and thus the Pipes were born"

.... the Scottish Rogues