I see, only someone that's served can be Commander in Chief. Do they
have to face battle to qualify?
So from now when someone asks me about the war my answer should be I'm
not qualified to have an opinion. Which basically means everyone that
hasn't served should be anti-war? How convenient.

This reminds me, I hear Hanoi Jane is back in the news.