I never like his brand of logic either. I always thought the target of
the thrown stones (sounds like either a 60's or a retro punk group),
were the village idiots.

I would have loved to see him take a semester from the prof who taught
logic. In fact I'd pay to be there and bring popcorn. At least
limbaugh would come out of it with a marginally better understanding
about crappy logic.