Hm, I'm not sure the that monogamy = disneyism. I mean, I'm
monogamous, but I have lots of friends, each of whom fulfill a
different role for me. The only way in which I'm monogamous is that
only one tab A gets inserted into slot B, so to speak. I'd agree that
becoming insular as a nuclear family is a dangerous proposition.