mmmm how do you get the brilliant can throw stones from this quote?

You can't diagram it.

mediocre stone throwers (a) != brilliant stone dodgers (b)

liberals (L) throw stones at Rush (R)

ergo liberals are mediocre and Rush is brilliant.

Of course, this is an argument by analogy and can be refuted by
pointing out that there are four groups here, not two. You can say
that liberals are not demonstrated to be mediocre, or to throw stones.
You can deny that Rush is brilliant (and I do ) or deny that he dodges
any more stones than anyone else.

I am not sure however how you would get the brilliant throwing stones.

That being said, of *course* Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot. But
even the village idiot occasionally makes an acute observation, so
let's give him his due. It still doesn't mean he can get there from
here.

Dana