Yep - that's pretty much how our neighborhood functioned, too. Even if
my parents were gone for the weekend, I knew damn well that I couldn't
get away with anything, because all the neighbors would be watching.

In our neighborhood of toddlers, the big thing is using the neighbor's
potty. It's great fun, don't ya know. ;)