> O.
> i thought i could just build a form to update the
> xml data just using post to write to the xml file?

> i have only done 1 tutorial.
> thought this would be possible?

> just trying to learn some thing new out side my
> normal work stuff.

Well any XSL transformations are going to require an engine, and while
the popular browsers have them now, they do have issues with consist
support of the standard (as with HTML/CSS). Plus browser-driven XSL
transformations as I understand them are typically one way from the
XML/XSL packets on the server to what the user ultimately sees. This
means if you provide them with a form to update content, even if you
store the content in an XML packet, you'll still need a mechanism for
saving the packet to file or database on the server. It wouldn't
necessarily have to be CF, it could be PHP, ASP or really anything
that can write a file on the server, but the browser alone won't have
that capability.

Just trying to help fill in some of the gaps. I hope that's somewhat
helpful. :)

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with